Week 4 - Butt-Punt

Tegis

Said if they lost last week there's no way back for the raiders but if they lose this week... 

In some positive chargers news they've finally realised storm Norton is the worst online player in the entire league and benched him, playing a rookie guard at LT instead, what can go wrong... The Browns next week so hell be up against miles... 

Allen should be back, so should Linsley so the chargers should at least be better, clashes with the villa game and I'm not sure which one will piss me off more 

Hopefully this is the one where the offence clicks. Raiders have had 3 narrow defeats, but 3 defeats nonetheless. 5, 6 & 2. Let's give them double figures. And at a time I can even watch at. Oh joy.

• Like 2

As a lifelong dolphins fan I feel pretty sick today.

The NFL failed Tua, the Dolphins failed Tua.

Taking away my frustration that the season is now over for them, he is a human and he only gets one brain. This shit can potentially have lifelong consequences.

Pissed off is an understatement.

2 things about after interested me 

He flew home with the team, I know nothing about concussion but I'd have thought jumping on a plane with one can't be fun 

The concussion protocol ends in game, there's no requirement for further tests in the following days, after what happened vs the bills that's him cleared and done, the independent Dr doesn't see him again on Monday or Tuesday, that's something I can see changing 

Off to spurs stadium later  to find new ways for the Saints to disappoint me … with the current injury list , reckon I might even get a game , can’t do any worse than Winston 

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Off to spurs stadium later  to find new ways for the Saints to disappoint me … with the current injury list , reckon I might even get a game , can’t do any worse than Winston 

Have a great time, hopefully it's a competitive game

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Eight quid a pint for watery lager. 

Enjoy! 

So Villa kick off at 4.30pm  , Florida at 5.00pm and Jacksonville at 6.00pm .  There's a 20 minute window where all 3 are playing at the same time . It's either going to be a great few hours or a nightmare ha.

3,675 Multiple Screens Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

So Villa kick off at 4.30pm  , Florida at 5.00pm and Jacksonville at 6.00pm .  There's a 20 minute window where all 3 are playing at the same time . It's either going to be a great few hours or a nightmare ha.

3,675 Multiple Screens Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Plan for the worst

Hope for the best. 

(Jack Reacher). 

Â