Week 3 - “That’s Tom Brady what do you want me to do?”

Tegis

Late game, blaaah. If we don't turn up for this one it'll be a smackdown. Over to you Mr Hackett, don't **** it up

Oh, and Kittle is back, he put up 200 yards on us last time

Edited by Tegis

Herbert is day to day which I'm taking as keep the jags guessing but he's definitley not playing 

Chase Daniel come on down... Domino effect as part of why Herbert got smashed up in the first place the centre and right guard also went out of the chiefs game and Allen was also missing, need those 3 back regardless, if they play Herbert without linsley at centre Staley could kill the season in this game... Need ekeler to step up as he's been really quiet this year so far, guyton to play to stretch the field, Parham back at TE cos they've missed his blocking 

Think there'll be some really good defence on show and jags will sneak it

And not a bad week (again, love the NFL) 

Raiders vs titans it'll be a long way back for one of those playoff teams 

There's a lot of "good" teams in not easy games that really can't afford to lose even if it is only week 3, chargers, raiders and broncos all lose and you can give the chiefs the hardest division in football already

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Late game, blaaah. If we don't turn up for this one it'll be a smackdown. Over to you Mr Hackett, don't **** it up

Oh, and Kittle is back, he put up 200 yards on us last time

Could be ugly. Like Maya Rudolph ugly.

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

Browns only have themselves to blame for not being 3-0.

They should be 3-0.  It's as feasible that they could be 0-3!

The offence is purring nicely under JB, but man that defence provides no reassurances.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

Cooper Rush should easily guide us to a 2-1 start against the 'Giants'. They're nothing to be concerned about.

You sound nothing like the previous commish 🤣

• Haha 1

On 22/09/2022 at 14:46, villa4europe said:

Herbert is day to day which I'm taking as keep the jags guessing but he's definitley not playing 

I doubt he is either but it's for the best that he doesn't .   Our sacks and QB hit stats are crazy after two games and he'd probably be dead after the first quarter. Our defense looks pretty decent.

I still can't see the Jags winning though .  We just can't do it on the West coast no matter who we play .

Edited by Brumerican

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I doubt he is either but it's for the best that he doesn't .   Our sacks and QB hit stats are crazy after two games and he'd probably be dead after the first quarter. Our defense looks pretty decent.

I still can't see the Jags winning though .  We just can't do it on the West coast no matter who we play .

Can walker have a game that announces himself to the NFL or has he already done it? 

Chase Daniels to start, Allen not 100% fit, Parham out, linsley out, feilher not 100% I think the chargers D will make a game of it (Jackson also out, that's got chargers stupidity written all over it, there's a story there) but jags D will put up some stats in terms of sacks and run defence 

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Can walker have a game that announces himself to the NFL or has he already done it? 

Well he had a sack and and an interception in his first pro game and was a wrecking ball against the Colts without getting the numbers .  Josh Allen is still the main man though.

The entire defense is either very high draft picks or overpriced vets so it looks pretty solid all around for once .   The pro coaching is clearly helping too.

Still think you will win though .

• Like 1

Â