Kingman

49 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Is this additional to the initial 7.5k?

I don’t think so.

Is anybody else having an issue buying tickets at general sale with history?  Need 1 more and have history from this season but over my allowance.

15 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

I don’t think so.

Is anybody else having an issue buying tickets at general sale with history?  Need 1 more and have history from this season but over my allowance.

Only one ticket per client reference 

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Only one ticket per client reference 

Yes, but have 2 client references with booking history for this season without tickets for this match as it says they are over their allowance.

1 hour ago, Sid4ever said:

Yes, but have 2 client references with booking history for this season without tickets for this match as it says they are over their allowance.

I’ve had same when trying to get two tickets for me and my lad and we both have the correct history 

33 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Couldn't we have asked for more? Isn't the max allocation nearer 9,000?

We could have asked, I suppose, but the rules are 10%, which is what we got

In all Competition Matches, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10 per cent of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance (any variation to that figure shall be subject to the consent of the Management Committee) and on the following conditions....

https://www.efl.com/carabao-cup/about-the-carabao-cup/carabao-cup-rules--regulations

edit: The 9000 figure is for the FA cup, where it's 15% away allocation, up to 9000 max (but they have to be paid for whether sold or not, whereas the LC is sale or return)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Is 15% allocation for just the FA Cup then?

Yes. The governing bodies can obviously tweak their competition rules year to year, but I've linked and quoted to the current EFL LC rules above, and we got the max allocation for the Theatre of prawns for a league cup game - 10%, not 15%, not 9000. Bradford, I was there but for some reason I can't remember either :). Looked on the youtubes and no, they didn't get the lower tier of the NS.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â