Kingman

• 2 weeks later...

Allocation: 7.504
Adults £28 O65 £14 Under 21 £21 Under 18 £14 

On sale dates:
Season Ticket Holders with 1+ Away League 21-22 - Online from 5pm, 26 September  - Phone from 10am, 27 September 

Season Ticket Holders 21-22 - Online from 5pm, 29 September 
Phone from 10am, 30 September 

Members- Online from 5pm, 3 October Phone from 10am, 4  October 

General Sale with booking history since 2016/ 17 Online from 5pm, 6 October  - 
Phone from 10am, 7 October 

It says a huge amount about our support and our demand for away tickets that an allocation of 7,500 for a game a hundred miles away on a Thursday night gets snapped up almost instantly as soon as it gets to the season ticket holders - it didn't get to our 25k members and it never even peeped in the direction of a general sale.

You'd have to ask the question, for a normal league game on a Saturday, if we were given as many tickets as we liked and they were put on open sale, just how many people would buy them?

I know it's impossible and would never happen this way, but if we were given free rein at the City Ground or the King Power on a weekend afternoon, I think it's possible we could sell 20k tickets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It says a huge amount about our support and our demand for away tickets that an allocation of 7,500 for a game a hundred miles away on a Thursday night gets snapped up almost instantly as soon as it gets to the season ticket holders - it didn't get to our 25k members and it never even peeped in the direction of a general sale.

You'd have to ask the question, for a normal league game on a Saturday, if we were given as many tickets as we liked and they were put on open sale, just how many people would buy them?

I know it's impossible and would never happen this way, but if we were given free rein at the City Ground or the King Power on a weekend afternoon, I think it's possible we could sell 20k tickets.

Has this actually sold out now?

14 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Very impressive - if any make it through the members window then likely to be all gone on Thursday. UTV!

Yeah currently under 500 left,

Will be last chance of getting to a game till Boxing day unless you got a Brighton away ticket. 

• Like 1

Looked at trains and I could do this game without too much messing about and without missing a day off work . Hopefully I get one at 5 today but can see a mad rush for tickets from the general sale mob . Superb support from the villa faithful .

19 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Looked at trains and I could do this game without too much messing about and without missing a day off work . Hopefully I get one at 5 today but can see a mad rush for tickets from the general sale mob . Superb support from the villa faithful .

Around 100 left as of 11am toady 

Â