Tickets

Dirtysanchez

2 hours ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Flights booked for this one. Anyone any idea when tickets might go on general sale? Will it even get to that stage? 3 of us heading to it, chances slim for tickets?

Unlikely. Check with your local Lions Club?

• 4 weeks later...

While I understand the criteria, it has pissed me off. I don't get to many games now but bought my daughter a membership to try and get her interested (probably a bit cruel), the first game we can both go to Is this one. It's not an issue me getting a ticket but she's never been to a game so has no previous history. I don't see whats the difference with the next criteria for season ticket holders to get another ticket.

On 15/09/2022 at 19:40, Dirtysanchez said:

Flights booked for this one. Anyone any idea when tickets might go on general sale? Will it even get to that stage? 3 of us heading to it, chances slim for tickets?

Got tickets today, might get to see a home debut for a new manager 😃

• Like 2

On 11/10/2022 at 15:00, AlwaysAVFC said:

While I understand the criteria, it has pissed me off. I don't get to many games now but bought my daughter a membership to try and get her interested (probably a bit cruel), the first game we can both go to Is this one. It's not an issue me getting a ticket but she's never been to a game so has no previous history. I don't see whats the difference with the next criteria for season ticket holders to get another ticket.

Because of the fake plastic Brummies who support Man Utd rather than a local team always try to come into the home end of Villa vs Man Utd. Then they cheer when Man Utd score and then fights break out because they shouldn't be there.

57 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Because of the fake plastic Brummies who support Man Utd rather than a local team always try to come into the home end of Villa vs Man Utd. Then they cheer when Man Utd score and then fights break out because they shouldn't be there.

I realise the issue, I've been pretty close to where it has kicked off when a Man Utd fan has been outed. Just annoyed how it affected me and my daughter going and had a bit of a rant. Just one of those things that don't work out.

I did have a look last night out of curiosity to see how many were left, as I'd probably have another reference to use tonight. It's a bit limited in a lot of areas for 2 together but might look to take her still.

On 24/10/2022 at 14:36, ender4 said:

Weird that the website won't allow tickets to be bought today, it just says "coming soon" and then "you cannot purchase tickets at this time" even though i qualify for the criteria.

Sold out now 

On 24/10/2022 at 14:35, ender4 said:

Yeah that hasn't happened from what I've witnessed for years and years, and it's because they've only allowed people with a good Villa buying history to purchase although in the last few seasons we've sold out every home game anyway so it still wouldn't have been able to happen.

17 hours ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Sold out now 

I'm so gutted I'm missing this one, fortunately I will be one of 7,500 Villans at the Theatre of Prawns a few days later for Unai's second match in the dugouts.

The place will rock for this one.

• Like 3

Â