Test - gif posting using iPhone

Tayls

Question

11 minutes ago, Tayls said:

but what is the option you are choosing? Paste without formatting? 

I longpress the image on tenor, it brings up a dialog the lets me copy the address of the image. Then paste in the VT box. I have no option for formatting on mobile

Just now, Tegis said:

I longpress the image on tenor, it brings up a dialog the lets me copy the address of the image. Then paste in the VT box. I have no option for formatting on mobile

What about if you long press on paste? Does that give you options? 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Is this how you go about it, I assume? 

Download the app, open it, follow the instructions to give it permission in settings, then in VT in the posting box click the globe at the bottom left of your keyboard and find your gif and then insert it (see pic below)

B19E8579-3010-4200-BED7-5F29A91C9D7B.jpeg

10 minutes ago, blandy said:

Download the app, open it, follow the instructions to give it permission in settings, then in VT in the posting box click the globe at the bottom left of your keyboard and find your gif and then insert it (see pic below)

B19E8579-3010-4200-BED7-5F29A91C9D7B.jpeg

No direct option to ‘insert’ once you have chosen the gif. It says copied but then can’t do anything with it?

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

No direct option to ‘insert’

image.gifit does this - see gif copied! Paste above! Blue bar in image below

77F1A917-C0E7-4491-AC3B-D94E2CA64F07.jpeg
when it’s done that,  touch the vt message part of the screen and then paste  it takes a moment or two to appear.

1 hour ago, blandy said:

image.gifit does this - see gif copied! Paste above! Blue bar in image below

77F1A917-C0E7-4491-AC3B-D94E2CA64F07.jpeg
when it’s done that,  touch the vt message part of the screen and then paste  it takes a moment or two to appear.

😭 mine doesn’t do it. It’s broken. Is it something to do with the res? My gifs say HD top right corner. Can this be changed to SD? At the minute if I try to paste I just get the message which says it’s too big. [insert Kenneth]

Edited by Tayls