Early September Relegation Poll

Marka Ragnos

Early September Relegation Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down? Pick three

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/22 at 03:59

Right now Bournemouth, Forest and Everton.

But the likes of ourselves, Wolves, Southampton, Leicester, Leeds and Fulham could also find trouble.

Don't see anyone outside that. Fulham will struggle if Mitrovic goals dry up. 

Edited by VillaAlex
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I'm a little surprised by all the Forest votes. Perhaps I shouldn't be. But after all their years in the cold, can't see them leaving the PL without fighting tooth and nail.   

I don’t think they’ll get relegated.  It takes time to bed in 18 new players, but later in the season once they’ve settled, I think they’ll be decent enough to get out of the relegation zone (just about).

• Like 1

Sticking with my gut instinct that Forest will stay up - that result against Bournemouth was a hammer blow, though.

I've gone away from Fulham; they look decent.  Bournemouth will go and... Southampton and Everton.  What a season!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I'm a little surprised by all the Forest votes. Perhaps I shouldn't be. But after all their years in the cold, can't see them leaving the PL without fighting tooth and nail.   

Can be hard work getting a squad of 20 odd new players to work together and build cohesion, especially if they get off to a rocky start.

• Like 1

Â