Pre Match thread

ender4

5 hours ago, ender4 said:

The ‘El Sackico’ is almost here… will it be Gerrard or Rodgers getting the boot after this match?

Please, Please, Please be Rodgers !!!

9 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Emi

Young Konsa Mings Digne

Luiz Kamara Dendonker

Bailey Watkins Ramsey

Could be very close with this and it looks good to me. Cash probably won’t make it, so Young is the obvious choice at present. Konsa or Bednarek? Gerrard probably will stick with Konsa for now.

I’d like to see Dendoncker as well but will he just go with McGinn again?

11 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

A good performance and a draw would be okay out of this. 

No it really wouldn't. They are about the only team that's played worse than us this season. A win is the only acceptable result to carry on the good work shown against Man City.

If we don't win this i'm 100% in the out camp and no amount of false dawns afterwards will convince me otherwise.

• Like 4

got to build on the positive performance and result of last night, we cannot keep putting one foot forward then regressing again. Leicester are still a good team despite their sub par performances this year and i think it will be a close and hard fought game. Their manager will be telling them that we are the ideal team to be playing, our manager should do the same and get the boys fired up so we can start climbing the table

UTV

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Emi

Young Konsa Mings Digne

Luiz Kamara Dendonker

Bailey Watkins Ramsey

That is way to sensible, Gerrard would play something like this:

Emi

Young Konsa Mings Digne 

McGinn Dendonker Ramsey 

Coutinho