Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I actually like him.

Very physical and good in the air too. 

Something that we are lacking

Yeah, for where we are I suppose he offers something we lack. Hardly inspiring, but a decent option to have in the squad. 

I think Dendoncker for £12m is a good deal.

Doesnt matter thou, our manager will still continue using Mcginn and Ramsey in midfield, which basically means we are defacto only having Kamara there.

Edited by MentalM

4 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I actually like him.

Very physical and good in the air too. 

Something that we are lacking

Totally agree. At £12m that would be a steal. He is big, strong and physical. He also seems to have a bit of mental fortitude. The only negative I see is that he comes a bit of a blocker for Tim getting more game time.

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

He loses more aerial 50/50's than he wins. for a big guy he doesn't get off the ground very well. He's strong although a bit clumsy.

He would be more of a panic buy than any part of a plan for the future in my opinion.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

You don't get much for £12mill these days and he can cover 2 positions. 

When he was young, he was very highly rated. I've not seen much of him to pass judgement but the fact West Ham are also sniffing around isn't a bad sign as they seem to pick up a decent Midfielder on the cheap most summers. 

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I am beginning to think Lange is at fault for the poor recruitment..

If we were to sign a central midfielder it would have to be someone better than what we have here already. He is not a step up on Douglas Luiz, McGinn, Ramsey, Sanson, Nakamba or even the potential of Iroegbunam and is well below Kamara. He will be another name for the bench on big wages losing value. It is stupidity.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

You don't get much for £12mill these days and he can cover 2 positions. 

When he was young, he was very highly rated. I've not seen much of him to pass judgement but the fact West Ham are also sniffing around isn't a bad sign as they seem to pick up a decent Midfielder on the cheap most summers. 

So… if they don’t pick him up, will he still be decent? 

Â