Weekends Football 26/28 August

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

How many times in history has the ball hit the player lying down behind the wall?

Highlight of the 1st half. JWP lying on ground behind the wall

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

How many times in history has the ball hit the player lying down behind the wall?

I mean if the guy taking the free kick knows that there's a player lying down behind the wall then he's not going to drill it low. This means the wall can jump and the area of the goal screened by the defenders will be bigger. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I'd much rather we signed a player similar to Bella-Kotchap instead of Bednarek, there is a good chance he will be worth a lot of money in a couple of years.

That it counts for anything but last season I always signed him on FM and he was always amazing. Glad to hear he’s settling well in real life to the prem 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

That it counts for anything but last season I always signed him on FM and he was always amazing. Glad to hear he’s settling well in real life to the prem 

€10m is all they paid for him and his wages can't be massive either. Southampton are not an ambitous club but have done some very clever business in the last couple of seasons.

Our policy of signing the likes of Feeney, Bogarde and Swinkels might pay off in time but others are able to find young players who are proven senior players already. I suppose Kamara and Douglas Luiz would be our closest examples of doing that but both would have been a little older.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

@rjw63was right, Keenan's slower post survives and the first one gets locked again. What dirt has Keenan got on the mods to maintain this weekend thread monopoly?

Justice for  Maqroll.

Yep, told ya! It's like certain typo-addicted posters have an unwritten monopoly on thread-starting

spacer.png

I’m not having this version of One to Another that BT Sport are using btw.  It’s the worst type of cover version where they don’t even attempt to do anything interesting with the track. 

Â