Our Creativity Problem

Marka Ragnos

7 hours ago, messi11 said:

What Creativity problem?

I only see a Steven Gerrard Problem 

@messi11, OK, hear you, noted, got it, fully registered, taken in, accepted, acknowledged, ad nauseam. Since removing you from your Stevie-Out obsession is beyond the powers of contemporary science or the occult arts, I throw up my hands. You win. Everything there is to say or think about Aston Villa DOES come down to that one issue. Allow me to salute you for your tenacity, Graham. You get the job. 😝

6 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

And there lies the nuanced evaluation of many posts on VillaTalk. 

Well, I suppose it's a classic "I reject the premise." You have to admire the tenacity at least? 😉 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

In the same way I have to respect people's opinions and beliefs? But I take your fine point. 

I have long since surrendered to the fact that most people just love being wrong. Rather live a comfortable lie than face an uncomfortable truth.

On topic though, Coutinho I feel has untapped potential here. Hopefully he'll find form and kickstart our efforts in the final third, unlocking other players as well as himself. Buendia as well and Luiz too, in a more defensive sort of way. I there is stuff there just waiting to burst out. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

@messi11, OK, hear you, noted, got it, fully registered, taken in, accepted, acknowledged, ad nauseam. Since removing you from your Stevie-Out obsession is beyond the powers of contemporary science or the occult arts, I throw up my hands. You win. Everything there is to say or think about Aston Villa DOES come down to that one issue. Allow me to salute you for your tenacity, Graham. You get the job. 😝

Well, I suppose it's a classic "I reject the premise." You have to admire the tenacity at least? 😉 

👏Thankyou

Â