• Ramsey (Kamara 71)
    • Buendía (Coutinho 71)
    • Bailey (Watkins 71)
    • Archer (Ings 82)
    • Iroegbunam (Luiz 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/22 at 22:59

On 25/08/2022 at 06:38, TRO said:

The average positions of midfield was much better, much closer proximity to each other.

Where are average positions posted? I've seen people post them here before on occasion, but never knew where they were getting them...

1 minute ago, TomC said:

Where are average positions posted? I've seen people post them here before on occasion, but never knew where they were getting them...

Tom, It was reported on UTV podcast by Luke Robinson, his Bolton review.....I am not saying he was right, but I am in no position to argue....as I didn't see the game.

11 hours ago, TRO said:

TBF I didn't watch the game, but one of the podcasters (UTV) reported the average playing postions, with the 3 midfielders compact around the centre circle....and made a point of praising it

so some folk are getting their analysis all to cock.....which is not ver helpful.

Watched it and didn’t see that at all.  First half they played through us with ease, second half we came out with more energy and bossed it but on the counter, they still played through us far too easily even with tired legs.

That scenario will not happen v West Ham

On 25/08/2022 at 13:08, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So no credit to what Doug had been successfully practicing in training then, just down to the keeper of course.

He also achieved multiple good saves, but that doesn't suit this narrative I see.

Maybe watch the highlights for a refresher.

I agree with both of you, watching the game and the videos after, you both raise valid points.

If you argue practice the game, then Dougies goal is an example, but it also needs fortune with respect to GK positioning.

You can both be right and in this instance, I agree with both of you

Â