Gerrard (new) poll - IN or OUT?

ender4

Gerrard - IN or OUT  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or sack Gerrard

• Keep
    • Sack

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/22 at 22:59

I didn’t watch it today, but this can’t go on. I really did want him to do well, I’d really like him to do well, but I feel the general feeling has turned, so as fickle as it may be, I’d rather join in with majority. I’d rather lump in with my fellow supporters at this stage and fight a common cause.

This appointment has caused division from day one, so it’s time for Purslow to admit his mistake and make it right. We need to bring in a manager who can galvanise the fan base and that has to be someone like Pochettino.

The club now needs to stop talking the talk and actually **** act like the club they keep pretending to be. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

On current feelings I must say, they are better men than me.

They are not better men than you, quite the opposite, they are like the blind leading the blind, or maybe they are just plain stubborn, you came to your decision based on common sense and logic.

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Pathetic, put up a poll while everyone is annoyed after a loss. As if this is a representative sample.

Pathetic thread 

To be fair a poll was put up after we won a game as well and loads wanted him gone then. 

All this latest poll indicates is those that backed him in the previous poll have also had enough.

Edited by AshVilla

4 minutes ago, calcifer said:

6 people want to keep him?  Either blues fans or on Drugs (or both)  only one place Gerrard is taking us and it ain't Europe!! 

half right, not a blues fan, but am on drugs - Ocrelizumab.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Because from the earlier posts I’m guessing folk just fancy a pile on. People feeling nasty.

I’m personally just very interested in hearing the reasoning as I can’t fathom it.

Any “pro-Gerrard” post seem to 99% consist of ad hominem “fickle”, “over-reactors” etc than stating an opinion.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Pathetic, put up a poll while everyone is annoyed after a loss. As if this is a representative sample.

Pathetic thread 

It doesn't exist for no reason at all, as your equally over the top reaction suggests. It's justified.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Im not full Gerrard out just yet but Im not far off. If poch was even slightly interested this would change.

What do you see in what SG is doing that is good for Villa

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

half right, not a blues fan, but am on drugs - Ocrelizumab.

I rattle when I walk! Co codomal, Tramadol and citalopram (let's say supporting Villa I need to double the dosage  of the 3rd one!!) 

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, our current worst players were here before Lange came in.

Lange has done a very decent job IMO.

Yeah I guess there are some who have dropped off the cliff like Konsa, McGinn hasn’t been great recently either. It is so frustrating that no matter who we purchase, nothing seems to improve.

it would be harsh to fully judge the recruitment as the managers under his watch have both been lacking in top level  experience and know how.

1 minute ago, calcifer said:

I rattle when I walk! Co codomal, Tramadol and citalopram (let's say supporting Villa I need to double the dosage  of the 3rd one!!) 

Good to see that we've got something in common. don't even think my ultra strong Gabapentin could dull the pain of supporting the Villa!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Pathetic thread 

Well vote to keep him in then, thats the whole point. 

3 minutes ago, Podster said:

What do you see in what SG is doing that is good for Villa

I think letting a manager go so early in his tenure doesnt do anyone any good, and should only be reserved for exceptional circumstances.

I think he will get more rope, thus he will get my support.

Â