Gerrard (new) poll - IN or OUT?

ender4

Gerrard - IN or OUT  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or sack Gerrard

• Keep
    • Sack

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/22 at 22:59

So serious question, 90% of fans on here voted to sack him (myself included), is that a reflection of the echo chamber on these types of forums, or has the tide now fully turned against Gerrard now? 

There were a few murmurs of discontent at villa park last weekend although ultimately we got the win so everyone left happy. A few of the more optimistic guys I know seem to be less supportive of him. It’s starting to feel a bit negative at the moment but are we at the stage of seeing the cabbages coming out or are there still pockets of support for him?

1 minute ago, david-avfc said:

So serious question, 90% of fans on here voted to sack him (myself included), is that a reflection of the echo chamber on these types of forums, or has the tide now fully turned against Gerrard now? 

There were a few murmurs of discontent at villa park last weekend although ultimately we got the win so everyone left happy. A few of the more optimistic guys I know seem to be less supportive of him. It’s starting to feel a bit negative at the moment but are we at the stage of seeing the cabbages coming out or are there still pockets of support for him?

We’ll know next weekend if we lose to West Ham

8 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

I know things are bad but it was only 2-0  not much better I know

Thanks PPV, MaVilla already spotted it & i've adjusted it. All the points still hold so far as i'm concerned. 2-0 there was pathetic and we've now seen a repeat at Palace which, although they are a much better team, was still another shocking display and could easily have been 4, 5 or 6.

I have watched a few Forest games this season too (as I am surrounded by their fans at work so wanted to be able to comment on the games when we chat on Mondays) & they look far more organised than us currently and have a clear plan. Their players are so well drilled and clearly all know exactly what they are doing & that's with how many new signings?! We are the polar opposite yet have only a couple of new signings! Says all you need to know for me... The coaching is poor!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Thanks PPV, MaVilla already spotted it & i've adjusted it. All the points still hold so far as i'm concerned. 2-0 there was pathetic and we've now seen a repeat at Palace which, although they are a much better team, was still another shocking display and could easily have been 4, 5 or 6.

I have watched a few Forest games this season too (as I am surrounded by their fans at work so wanted to be able to comment on the games when we chat on Mondays) & they look far more organised than us currently and have a clear plan. Their players are so well drilled and clearly all know exactly what they are doing & that's with how many new signings?! We are the polar opposite yet have only a couple of new signings! Says all you need to know for me... The coaching is poor!

Said months ago I'd have taken Cooper to replace Gerrard in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

It’s not at the cabbages level - there was such dissatisfaction there. Lose 4-5 of the next 6-7 games though and it’ll be there. (And for the record I wouldn’t wait for that, I’d get rid now IF a successor has already been lined up - and if not I’d be working hard on that already).

6 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

It’s not at the cabbages level - there was such dissatisfaction there. Lose 4-5 of the next 6-7 games though and it’ll be there. (And for the record I wouldn’t wait for that, I’d get rid now IF a successor has already been lined up - and if not I’d be working hard on that already).

Surely close to Brussels sprouts thou.

• Haha 2

Â