Weekends Football 12/14 August

andykeenan

So impressive how effortlessly City can go from slow tempo possession to relentless high tempo and flick between the two.

Also how often they get balls in behind and create holes whilst their opponent has 11 players in the box.

Can be boring how one-sided and dominant nearly all the games involving them are, I usually turn off after they’ve scored 1 or 2, but it is impressive.

Edited by penguin

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

So impressive how effortlessly City can go from slow tempo possession to relentless high tempo and flick between the two.

Also how often they get balls in behind and create holes whilst their opponent has 11 players in the box.

Can be boring how one-sided and dominant nearly all the games involving them are, I usually turn off after they’ve scored 1 or 2, but it is impressive.

Yeah, I really enjoy watching them play, seeing they create space and and use clever movement. It can be real fun to watch. 

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Jesus is an inspired signing by Arsenal. Nearly a hatrick. 

I don’t think he’ll end up outscoring Nunez or Haaland, but he’s a great asset for them.

The likes of us and Leicester are pretty much just cannon fodder for the ‘super 6’ now.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Norwich losing.

Not nice to see/say but not sure Smith’s gonna be keeping that job for long if they lose again today.

It seems to have dropped off a cliff for him since Richard O’Kelly and he parted ways.

The Villa job really is a graveyard shift for managers. 

• Like 1

Â