Weekends Football 12/14 August

andykeenan

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Conte should have his red card scrapped, he did nothing wrong

As a hockey fan I love this shit. Footballers are **** soft. They need to scrap a bit from time to time to grow some **** balls. Let the emotions out, other that pain and anguish causes by someone breathing a bit too heavy next to you, causing you to collapse to the ground. 😅 

• Like 3

Just now, daft said:

Isn't blatant hair pulling a red card offence?

I think it is, and there's precedent set with Ronaldo being sent off in the CL for a much minor hair pull.

For whatever reason, Mike Dean has deemed it not worthy of a red. Neither of Tottenham's goals should have been allowed to be scored. Both VAR and the ref have been pitiful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Cucurella should get a haircut to be fair, playing in that heat with that on your head can't be optimal.

Also, he looks like **** Crusty the Clown. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, daft said:

As a hockey fan I love this shit. Footballers are **** soft. They need to scrap a bit from time to time to grow some **** balls. Let the emotions out, other that pain and anguish causes by someone breathing a bit too heavy next to you, causing you to collapse to the ground. 😅 

Agree. Not enough rivalries today. Give me Keane vs Vieria and Wenger vs Ferguson anyday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daft said:

Diego Carlos vs Saka or Bamford is what I want to see

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Pfft. Tuchel is a borderline psycho, he doesn't look like he eats or sleeps, just paces around the room at night, muttering threats to no one in particular, he's a born killer. Conte's just a little yappy thing in a wig.

20220814_234354.jpg

• Like 1

According to an article on SSN, pulling another players hair isn’t considered an offence in the football rule book.

Nice to see that something that would probably be deemed assault if you were to do it in the street is acceptable in the modern game.

23 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

According to an article on SSN, pulling another players hair isn’t considered an offence in the football rule book.

Nice to see that something that would probably be deemed assault if you were to do it in the street is acceptable in the modern game.

Anytime Zaha gets the ball on Saturday, Cash should not be tackling and just grab him by the hair

Â