Tickets

OutByEaster?

An unusually high amount made it through the members window for this one.

It's usually about a thousand, sometimes a few more - there are currently around 3,700 still on sale for this one.

Whether that's a reaction to the pricing, the football we're playing, or it being a 14:00 kick off on a Sunday I don't know, but this might be the slowest selling game we've had since we were promoted.

Probably a bit of all of the above, the time of the year (with people on holidays) plus the cost of living crisis too.

We might find more people leave it later to get tickets particuarly if money is tight and the performances on the pitch don't improve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2022 at 21:11, OutByEaster? said:

An unusually high amount made it through the members window for this one.

It's usually about a thousand, sometimes a few more - there are currently around 3,700 still on sale for this one.

Whether that's a reaction to the pricing, the football we're playing, or it being a 14:00 kick off on a Sunday I don't know, but this might be the slowest selling game we've had since we were promoted.

I reckon it’s because it’s bank holiday weekend. A lot of people are going away.

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I reckon it’s because it’s bank holiday weekend. A lot of people are going away.

Perhaps, but even so, these have been on general sale now for over a week and there are still more than 350 left.

Our first real failure to sell out since we were promoted.

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Perhaps, but even so, these have been on general sale now for over a week and there are still more than 350 left.

Our first real failure to sell out since we were promoted.

350 isnt that many though to be fair mate.

It prob sell out by sunday.

Its on sky

Â