Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

I actually considered making the thread and thought 'I wonder if somebody else has'.

I'm usually not one to knee-jerk and one for giving managers time. I know it's the first game, but the issues have been there since after Gerrards first few games.

He has no tactical nouse, his training is obviously bearing no fruit and he has no idea what his best system is, we tried 3 today against what will be the bottom team in the league.

Pochettino > Setien > Rodgers > Bielsa > Marco Rose

Any of them 5 options would be great. I'm sure the order of preference can be changed but literally any of those 5 would transform us. Our squad is good enough 

Edited by HalfTimePost

1 minute ago, His Name Is Death said:

Good grief. With fans like these…

Why wait? Season just gone, get rid of him now before its too late.
Gerrard had enough time and hasnt impressed. His football is worse than Steve Bruce. 
Its time to go. Really good managers on the market now waiting for big jobs like Villa

1 minute ago, His Name Is Death said:

Good grief. With fans like these…

It's a fair question. It's early days, but his early indications are far from encouraging. We lack any style, cohesion or identity, which would be fine if you could see roughly where we are going, but you can't, can you? We are shit.

• Like 1

There is an opportunity there to bring in a top class manager in Pochettino… that won’t last.

Look what’s happened to Spurs and getting Conte.

If we really have the ambition we drone on about, then show it.

Gerrard is shite and has shown nothing, he is clueless and relies on a huge back room team who are also…. shite.

• Like 2

Just now, Jas10 said:

There is an opportunity there to bring in a top class manager in Pochettino… that won’t last.

Look what’s happened to Spurs and getting Conte.

If we really have the ambition we drone on about, then show it.

Gerrard is shite and has shown nothing, he is clueless and relies on a huge back room team who are also…. shite.

Marcelo Bielsa is on the market, Just need to get him a stool to sit on and he will sign