RESERVES : 08/09 stats/results thread (CHAMPIONS!)

BOF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the story with suspensions in the reserve league? Clark was sent off against Pompey and has played the 3 games since. Do they serve bans at all ?

What's the story with suspensions in the reserve league? Clark was sent off against Pompey and has played the 3 games since. Do they serve bans at all ?

Not sure how it works, I know that Clark played for the academy side at the weekend, so maybe he was suspended for three games at all levels and missed a couple of academy games and a first team game.

I seem to remember Lee Hendrie getting sent off for the reserves and missing a first team game, but that might just be something that has appeared in my head amongst the million and one other Lee Hendrie stories.

In short: I don't know.

Details added to the results section. Now gives the minute of each goal and the players are aligned in order of scoring for your viewing pleasure.

I'd add disciplinary detail too but the early reports don't give booking details (minutes) other than that he was booked.

• 2 weeks later...

Fulham jump from 8th to 3rd with two 2-0 wins over the Wests. That's Ham and Brom. Arsenal's draw means we're looking that bit more comfy now too.

I've added EVERY goalscorer from the reserve south league now :) (and no there isn't another place on the net to find all of THAT in the one place :thumb: ).