RESERVES : 08/09 stats/results thread (CHAMPIONS!)

BOF

Sunderland have won the Northern section and I think I'm right in saying that the venue for the national final alternates between the home ground of the Northern and Southern winners. Last year was at Anfield so if we win this year I think we'd get to play Sunderland at Villa Park.

Is that right?

Portsmouth 1-0 West Ham

Theofanis Gekas (94)

Updated.

Greek international debutant on loan from Bayer Leverkusen scores winner with last kick of game. Reckon he'll feature for the 1st team against Newcastle in a relegation 6 pointer ???? I do :)

Oh and here's as good a place as any to say a fond farewell to Tobias Mikaelsson who looks like he's off to Hartlepool. I hope he's successful in his trial.

An enigmatic, awkward, gifted but peculiar striker who's played a good part in our success of recent years; I wish him well and hope he succeeds there.

clicky

Portsmouth 1-0 Stoke City

Danny Bogard

Portsmouth 0-1 Spurs

Simon Dawkins

Updated.

Now Arsenal & WBA play each other twice on the 6th & 11th of May before our final on the 20th v Blunderland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...and we'll leave it with a prediction for next season. James Collins will be miles ahead as our reserve top scorer in the 09/10 season provided he's not sent on loan.