Ratings & Reactions: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/22 at 22:59

We wouldn’t have lost that with Mings. We still wouldn’t have scored in a month of Sundays, but we wouldn’t have lost.

Also I’m still sick off lumps falling over and staying down for 2 mins in the last 10, then arbitrary stoppage time with the rules of +30s for subs not even adhered to - 60 minute matches can’t come soon enough. Oh and sin bin for the cynical stoppage.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Play like this the majority of the next few months it's new manager time. Problem is I don't trust the people in charge to make a good appointment. After all they appointed Gerrard. 

What happens to all the players that signed to play under him? Potentially huge problems coming.

Nah they are talented players, new manager would be able to work with them no problem.

Will not be doing other than making us all miserable until that pudding for brain excuse of a manager is gone. Waste of space. Let's hope after the world Cup we have someone who isn't **** useless as our manager. Until then there is absolutely no room for optimism.

Bring back Mings and Chambers and ease Carlos into the league. Konsa we can sell. Prefer Hause. 

Give the armband back to the leader of the team, and let McGinn do his thing coming off the bench.

Ramsey should take some time on the bench and play more sheltered minutes. Bring in a new number eight.

Drop Couts, out of form and his lack of confidence seems infecting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you have a group of players who get paid a lot of money to play this game I expect a much better effort from them than I saw today, if anybody believes that's the best they can play then what can anybody do with this team.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Don't think it matters how shiny new toys we keep giving him. He's still not gonna have any ideas how to use them and is just gonna put them in his mouth and suck.

Not an excuse in the slightest, however, from manager to manager, our team are just too bloody small.

We get destroyed by any team with big players.

I dread facing the likes of West Ham who are both big AND can play 🤦🏿‍♂️

We missed Ming's 

Â