Ask a random poster a random question, and see if they answer, by LapalFan xoxo

lapal_fan

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

How many times do you think you've asked people to follow the red text at the top of the site issues forum?

More than zero. 

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

@KentVillan - Have you ever been to Kent, Kent? If so, does it smell like Kent-ucky Fried Chicken? 

I have, but it smells like Kento Momota the Japanese badminton player. As you know, he is famous for his skillful and relentless play style on court, but less well known is that he supplies Kent with its rich aromas.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

@lapal_fanhow many warning points have you scored in your career, and do you feel this is an aspect of your game that is underappreciated 

89.  But 88 of them were absolute horseshit by those HORRID MODS!

(that'll be another 2 I imagine :()  Imagine the irony of that being my final thing before banning :lol: 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

@kingysilvers - you dropping any more tasty post-rock jams anytime soon?

I buggered up the whole thing by moving to Canada. Currently trying to get some sort of post-punk thing together over here as I exclusively deal in genres with the "post-" prefix. If you do happen to like that kind of thing I'd highly recommend checking out Uranium Club as they're currently my most overplayed band:

P.S. It kinda made my day knowing someone remembers/did listen to our old stuff. Cheers, @GarethRDR.  In return I'll ask - who is your current favourite in AEW?

• Like 1