Ask a random poster a random question, and see if they answer, by LapalFan xoxo

lapal_fan

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

@blandyis your name short for Birds Love Andy, a homage to the rapper LL Cool J

Well my admiration for the stylings of ‘the J’ is of course a matter of record, so I can see why you asked. Thank you for the question.

But like any normal day, you don’t want to ruin the intrigue, surely?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I assume they'd knife me in the back before I found out ;)

Honestly, I'd be incredibly disappointed, but away from the consequence free domain of the interwebs, I don't talk about politics day to day with people. It's not worth it, I've had too many fallings out; when it comes to money, politics, sex and religion, I keep my views on that to myself typically, especially if it's with someone I know has different views - not to keep myself in an echo chamber, just to keep the peace.

My extended family has been essentially cut in two since I told a distant elderly relative who thought it was good we were finally "taking back control and sending the Romanians home" that she was a bigoted old **** and I'd rather be spending Christmas with any family of Romanians than her. I'll admit I'd been on the sherry. There's no healing that and 4 years later some brothers haven't spoken a word to each other because of it. Not my finest hour, and I've learned my lesson.

Believe it or not im the same. Although we might disagree on a lot of subjects on here in the outside world i rarely have debates on politics or any other controversial things for that reason. Its just not going to end very well.

11 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

@rjw63 if you could drink at any pub in town which one would it be?

mate

Hole in the Wall still going? Haven't been up town for about thirty years

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, limpid said:

Zero. You are asking for a daily average for something I've been doing over 20 years.

How many times do you think you've asked people to follow the red text at the top of the site issues forum?

• Haha 1