Brisbane Roar vs Villa - Wed 20th July 10.45am

ender4

Formation will be interesting for this one.

We spent the start of Gerrard's reign in a 4-3-2-1 which then morphed into a 4-3-1-2 - against Leeds we were back to the 4-3-3 we played under Dean Smith.

The 4-3-3 gives us room for Bailey or another winger and Coutinho is very good at roaming from a position starting on the left - but I'm not sure it's what we'll stick with.

Club really going hard at constantly pushing the £ passes for VillaTV to watch these games. So far today I've had an e-mail, a push notification, and seen it on the Instagram story. Are we short on funds for the North Stand or something? Sorry Christian but I put enough money into the club, I'm not paying money to see us play a friendly versus fecking Brisbane. 

The fact that pre-season streams aren't free for ST holders and Claret members is a joke.

Edited by est1874

4 hours ago, Ceemo said:

Premier Sports are showing this live tomorrow morning for those that have it.

Sweet. I might have to set up a “meeting” for a few hours in the morning. 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Ceemo said:

Premier Sports are showing this live tomorrow morning for those that have it.

It’s also on Channel 10 in Australia and accessible from their website. Geoblocked to Australian IP addresses though obviously. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alexvilla4 said:

No Sanson or Guilbert 😞

I don’t see Freddie being here by the end of the window but Danson must be injured again. Lad can’t catch a break (sorry, poor choice of words)

Â