Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm huge at the back at the moment. My current two drafts:

Ederson

Trent, Robbo, Cancelo, James, Perisic

Salah, Dewsbury Hall, Buendia, Bowen

Haaland

Subs: Darlow, Andreas, Archer, Greenwood (Leeds)

or

Sanchez

Trent, Cancelo, James, Perisic, Lamptey

Buendia, Neto, Salah

Haaland, Kane

Subs: Darlow, Andreas, Archer, 4.5 mid

Trent, Robbo, Cancelo, James, Perisic, chilwell

i wonder how many teams will have a back 5 out of the above 6. mines the same as yours minus robertson but with chilwell instead

97922fc8dc8aed2b6e55b2d90f95a47d.png

Im on the above or Son out for Kane and upgrade Tomiyasu to Trippier or Ramsey to Martinelli.

Son takes a lot of the budget. Who would score more Son & Ramsey or Diaz and Mahrez? That will probably be the only big decision I need to make before the season kicks off unless it looks like Haaland isn't a banker but at 65% current ownership I'm not risking that, already scared of the EO.

2 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

97922fc8dc8aed2b6e55b2d90f95a47d.png

Im on the above or Son out for Kane and upgrade Tomiyasu to Trippier or Ramsey to Martinelli.

Son takes a lot of the budget. Who would score more Son & Ramsey or Diaz and Mahrez? That will probably be the only big decision I need to make before the season kicks off unless it looks like Haaland isn't a banker but at 65% current ownership I'm not risking that, already scared of the EO.

i do feel like i'd regret not having an arsenal player in the team in the opening few games. possibly the easiest start in the league. just don't know who. tomyasu is a good shout

Question about the very highly owned lower priced players.

Neco Williams at £4m

Pereira at £4.5m

Are they not at huge risk of dropping down to £3.9m and £4.4m pretty quickly? I'm sure that happened last year with Tsimikas.

If I'm having a 4m defender for last sub who isn't ever going to play for me, isn't it better to get someone who no one has because he'll never drop below £4m?

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Neco Williams at £4m

Pereira at £4.5m

Are they not at huge risk of dropping down to £3.9m and £4.4m pretty quickly? I'm sure that happened last year with Tsimikas.

If I'm having a 4m defender for last sub who isn't ever going to play for me, isn't it better to get someone who no one has because he'll never drop below £4m?

Tsimikas dropped because he wasn't playing regularly whilst Williams and Pereira both should and would expect to remain or increase value like previous enablers. 

Also, if they're bench fodder you won't be selling it limits the impact of any price drop. You only need to worry when using a chip. 

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Neco Williams at £4m

Pereira at £4.5m

isnt that the risk full stop of owning highly owned players? if haaland blanks first couple of weeks and kane gets a few you could expect quite a few making the change which will knock his value down

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Neco Williams at £4m

Pereira at £4.5m

Possibly, but Tsimikas dropped because once Robbo came back he was never going to play. You would think Williams and pereira are being signed to play regularly so there's less risk.

But if you know you are never going to use your last sub then yeah you may be on to something. However if you want them regularly playing, it's better to get a cheap player who will actually play

34 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I think Jesus will be handy this season.

He's very tempting. but his stats are incredibly similar to Lacazette's, yet he was playing for Man City. And not many people would have Lacazette

I might get him, but he's a bit of a wait and see for me

31 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's very tempting. but his stats are incredibly similar to Lacazette's, yet he was playing for Man City. And not many people would have Lacazette

I might get him, but he's a bit of a wait and see for me

i think with their early fixtures, not having arsenal players could prove to be a mistake. i think in those early 5/6 games jesus will definitely get goals. long term, not sure

Might look stupid in a years time but I genuinely think Jesus is a rubbish signing so I'm making a point of not having him in my team. 

A striker that couldn't really score goals in a City side so was moved out wide despite the club not even having a striker at the time. Now he's suddenly going to be a goal machine at Arsenal? I'm not having it. 

• Like 1

So I've updated the app and confirmed my email. It asked to change my password. So I can access the Draft fantasy section no problem. 

But when I try to get to the regular fantasy section it asks to confirm email and when I click confirm it says something like "Can't send to a non dirty account"

WTF