Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

DDOS attack incoming then :) Whether it launches at 1pm or not, a million people are going to access that site within minutes of each other :lol:

I've also created an Irreverentad's head 2 head league.  The code to join is 8glqvy

If you're not familiar with the head 2 head format, it requires no more effort than just playing the game as normal (unlike say the draft league).

It's a round robin format where you face 1 team per week from the league. If you win that match-up you get 3 points. Draw is 1pt and loss is 0pts.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

do people really start doing their teams now?

Just really to get a feel for how easy it is to get a good team with the money. And to familiarise with what everyone costs.  I've done my first of 500 drafts.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm in

5785 compared to 1394 last season. Pathetic

Where did you see this? 

Ignore. Just clocked it's the total number of players. I'm 150k odd. 

Edited by Rds1983

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Where did you see this? 

Ignore. Just clocked it's the total number of players. I'm 150k odd. 

Go to your Gameweek history (on a browser not the app) and there will be a number in the url

not a lot of villa players caught my eye for their price. buendia for 6.0 maybe. with the 5 subs i doubt there will be many games where he doesn't feature

14 hours ago, BOF said:

Just really to get a feel for how easy it is to get a good team with the money. And to familiarise with what everyone costs.  I've done my first of 500 drafts.

fair point. had a quick go

raya + 4.0 keeper tbd
james
trent
chilwell
perisic
cancelo
luis diaz
salah
ramsey
buendia
neto
haaland
edouard
archer

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

The % owned seems very high on a few players, I actually wish they removed that feature.

Big at the back is clear template, you don't need a deep bench at all anymore because of the 5 subs rule.

Yep. My first draft includes Robbo, Trent, Cancelo, James and Perisic

Would you rather spend 6.5m on a shit striker or on Andy Robertson who will get you 200 points?

There's just no value in attackers, again. 

whats everyone's views on haaland? seems like the room is split on social media

personally, he's in my team, mainly due to city's opening games. i just dont see a scenario where he doesnt score goals in those early games