U21 Development League 2022/2023

BOF

Gerrard said in his press conference that Davis would be playing today to get some match fitness because he hasn't played in any pre-season friendlies, hope that he's not playing isn't an indication that he's injured, maybe there's been some progress with regards to a move for him and he's not being risked.

Line-up is mostly as I expected, as Boateng said in his interview that there will be a lot of scouts at the game and players will be playing for a loan, so we're basically playing a bunch of players that we want to loan out, I think Revan, Raikhy, Lindley, Wright, and Brad Young especially fall in this cateogry, and Chukwuemeka and Frith on the bench.

I think the team will look very different and much younger as the season goes on as new signings like Katsukunya, Simpson, Kellyman, and Wilson come into the team, as well Patterson and K Young, could add some of the second year scholars to that like Barber, Burchall, and Barnes, all will probably start with U18s, but usually our new signings progress very quickly to the U21s or U23s as it was.

Shakpoke back in training as well, I think I'm right in saying that because he's still eighteen he can still play for the U18s in the league until he turns 19 as rules for that aren't as strict as FA Youth Cup rules, but hopefully we will be seeing him at this level this season as well.

• Like 1

Wtf is this shit on AVTV?

I got the 36.99 bundle and I've got a message saying:

You need to subscribe a different package to watch this video. Please head to the subscribe section to purchase a VillaTV+ subscription for just £1.99 per month. Please note, for early access to the full 90 replay of pre-season games, a match pass or pre-season bundle is required.

Edited by lexicon

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Wtf is this shit on AVTV?

I got the 36.99 bundle and I've got a message saying:

You need to subscribe a different package to watch this video. Please head to the subscribe section to purchase a VillaTV+ subscription for just £1.99 per month. Please note, for early access to the full 90 replay of pre-season games, a match pass or pre-season bundle is required.

Yeah no access here either. Bit of a joke charging for games and then not giving access to subscribers.

Was just about to ask the same question, I subscribed to the Australian pack that includes Villa TV+ for £27.99 and getting this message... 

Just now, Rich192 said:

Odd. What subscription package do you have?

I got the Rennes package (which inc Villa TV - i think).

One thing i found, is when i booked the package, i couldnt watch things i would have expected for nearly 2 days (even though it said up to 5 mins activation), so not sure if you ordered it very recently?

If you go on to subscriptions, does it give you the option to sign up to Villa TV?

When it didnt work for me, i tried to see if there was a problem, and see which packages were available to me, but when i checked nothing was available, so i just waited, and eventually it activated properly.

Chrisene looks like he has bulked up, also though, and i never noticed this before, he is very left footed, to the point he refuses to use his right when he should, interesting.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I got the Rennes package (which inc Villa TV - i think).

One thing i found, is when i booked the package, i couldnt watch things i would have expected for nearly 2 days (even though it said up to 5 mins activation), so not sure if you ordered it very recently?

If you go on to subscriptions, does it give you the option to sign up to Villa TV?

When it didnt work for me, i tried to see if there was a problem, and see which packages were available to me, but when i checked nothing was available, so i just waited, and eventually it activated properly.

I bought the Australia package for £28 or whatever, which included VillaTV. 

I can subscribe to VillaTV, so I assume they haven’t switched it on for anyone who bought this package. Proper amateur. And if I’d known at the start of the game, I’d have resubscribed and demanded a refund, but no point this far in to the game. 

• Sad 1