Neil Critchley

Villaphan04

Just now, catanzaro said:

Any good??

Had a quick look over at a Blackpool forum and most seem genuinely gutted about it. Seems a bit of an odd situation given that he's done a good job with Blackpool and is well thought of by the fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw Mike Garrity get mentioned by a couple of folk which could be a shout. Had an interesting career path of working at Molde and with China under Lippi and Cannavaro in between his current role as assistant of Blackpool and early work at Liverpool alongside a certain Michael Beale.

Posted this in the other thread as an outside shout, wasn't expecting us to go and get his boss instead.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was going to jokingly throw his name around earlier cause he was with Stevie at the Liverpool academy but I genuinely didn’t think we’d have a remote shot at getting him to join the coaching staff as he was a championship manager. Absolutely over the moon with the hire and all the EFL folks I pay attention to absolutely rave about him.

if Stevie leaves this season, he’s going to be the replacement. 

Might be my favorite signing of the summer 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, The_Steve said:

Glad we’ve got someone in ASAP. Some people were acting like our season was over yesterday 🤪🤪🤪

Come on, we all know it ends August 6th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The performance of the Liverpool youngsters even though we beat them 5-0 was very very very good. They dominated the ball and should have won. Nyland had an incredible game that night he was motm in a 5-0 victory!

an elite coach. 

Edited by Sulberto21

Â