Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Sorry guys. Was being Sarcastic. Looks great. Athletic and v strong and a good passer.  I am getting an inkling we might be replacing Mings. Because i am positive we are all over Tarkowski

That post went down like a lead balloon 🤣

Just now, MSvillain said:

Did anyone figure out if this guy is reliable? I've seen him get some stuff correct

He seems a little hit and miss to me. There's some things that he's spoken about before any media have done such as Barkley, Ings and Chambers. But then, there's a lot he's got wrong like Jack staying. So, undecided. 

• Like 2

Just now, ender4 said:

So between Botman, this guy, Tarkowski and Bassey…. who is most likely and our main target?

Botman and Bassey have room to improve, Botman in particular could be elite.  Tarkowski and Carlos are in their prime.

• Like 1

I see a lot of people saying Tarkowski or Carlos, but it looks like it could be both.  If that's true then Mings is most likely gone. 

Carlos fits the bill for what SG wants in a CD, his passing is far superior to Tarkowski but as some have pointed out may be more to do with how Tarkowski is asked to play at Burnley.  

Â