Midweek Football 16/19 May

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Unsurprising the scum that is Rangers fans causing trouble in Seville. I have never seen a video from club legends before telling people to behave 

You sure about this?  I can't see many reports of trouble other than 5 Frankfurt fans being arrested.  Nothing on the Rangers side?

32 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You sure about this?  I can't see many reports of trouble other than 5 Frankfurt fans being arrested.  Nothing on the Rangers side?

Was 6 reported arrests yesterday 

Just seen the Rangers team. Incredible they reached final without their top striker and playing tonight without a recognised striker again. Where do you think this team would finish in Premier League?

36 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Just seen the Rangers team. Incredible they reached final without their top striker and playing tonight without a recognised striker again. Where do you think this team would finish in Premier League?

10th

In league 2

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Think they would make a decent championship team to be honest

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

I think they’d be mid table in their first season and a few PL noses might be put out of joint. If the super league ever gets off the ground and some of the big six leave, I’d  have Rangers and Celtic join the PL, not that they might want to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â