vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

On 09/05/2022 at 23:08, Follyfoot said:

How many have we got 

No allocations first come first served basis and the Villa end sold out first, no tickets left now it's a sell out!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been to the WACA, subiaco oval and the place where perth glory play their home games - it was being completed when I was out there....never been to the optus arena though ☹️

Watched the scorchers in their last season at the WACA (furnace). Iconic ground but the optus is definitely on my list as a priority when I am next over

• Like 1

On 25/05/2022 at 01:00, blandy said:

It's a superb stadium. I've been to quite a few cricket games there - tests and T20s.

24670D17-A6DB-4C10-9359-CDAC070B1F2D.jpeg

Library - 3793 of 3893.jpeg

Superb Aussie Rules and cricket stadium but not really a soccer stadium. But I don’t care and looking forward to a day catching up with Villa fans from around the world. Any news which pub we might be gathering in pre match and when?

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll probably go to Raffles as it is the official pre match location, it does not look like it is that close to the stadium though? I’m from NSW so will be my first trip to Perth. I’m in the 2nd row behind the goals in the Villa section.

On 14/06/2022 at 21:16, jacksonho said:

I’ll probably go to Raffles as it is the official pre match location, it does not look like it is that close to the stadium though? I’m from NSW so will be my first trip to Perth. I’m in the 2nd row behind the goals in the Villa section.

Raffles has a Villa Legends night on the Friday no details yet. Raffles is close to the train and would take about 40 minutes to get to Optus. There a many Bars within walking distance of Optus and a great brewery ( Blasta ) only one stop down at Burswood on the train.

• 1 month later...
On 17/06/2022 at 11:07, baldivisvilla said:

Raffles has a Villa Legends night on the Friday no details yet. Raffles is close to the train and would take about 40 minutes to get to Optus. There a many Bars within walking distance of Optus and a great brewery ( Blasta ) only one stop down at Burswood on the train.

Yeah a few of us are heading down to Raffles on Friday then meeting at the Globe Saturday as it's the first pub off the train in the City a few stops from the ground. Hopefully see a few fellow lions there.

39 minutes ago, 6065_Villa said:

Yeah a few of us are heading down to Raffles on Friday then meeting at the Globe Saturday as it's the first pub off the train in the City a few stops from the ground. Hopefully see a few fellow lions there.

Yeh we're going to Raffles Friday, and Saturday until 2, then the Globe

Â