Midweek Football 2/5 May

andykeenan

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I seem to be alone in hoping Chelsea win the Cup and City take a League and Champions League double.

No matter, I remain strong.

I think I'm removed enough to be neutral, and there is definitely a constant Liverpool love in with the media. It's painful. I'd be happy with the above.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I seem to be alone in hoping Chelsea win the Cup and City take a League and Champions League double.

You are not alone!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I think I'm removed enough to be neutral, and there is definitely a constant Liverpool love in with the media. It's painful. I'd be happy with the above.

The media relentlessly love & favour ManU & Liverpool, without objectivity. 

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Never want Citeh to win anything. Including tomorrow. In the mid to late 90s i loved watching Manure in the Chumps League. And i am not ashamed to say i feel the same watching Liverpool. By far the most exciting team around. Their fans might be intolerable but that team isnt . They are ace 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chelsea the FA Cup - Yes please.

Totally baffled that you'd want Ci£y to win the Champions League though - probably the only thing we can "taunt" them on! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Definitely not alone.  I’m exactly the same.

#AnyoneButLiverpool

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I wonder if Liverpool will refuse Salah the big 400k a week contract knowing they have Diaz 

I don't think Liverpool were ever going to pay the £500K a week Salah wants, especially for a 5 year deal. Having Diaz just means the fans won't go crazy when Mo leaves.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I wonder if Liverpool will refuse Salah the big 400k a week contract knowing they have Diaz 

and Mane, and Jota, and Origi, and Minamino!

21 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Chelsea the FA Cup - Yes please.

Totally baffled that you'd want Ci£y to win the Champions League though - probably the only thing we can "taunt" them on! 

Absolutely. It torments them that they haven’t won it. They’ve bought everything else, it’s fun watching them struggle to buy the CL, long may it continue (probably for only about 25 more days).

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I don't think Liverpool were ever going to pay the £500K a week Salah wants, especially for a 5 year deal. Having Diaz just means the fans won't go crazy when Mo leaves.

Seeing the hate against Jota tonight, Wolves may even be able to buy him back. Doesn’t look like he’ll play much the rest of this season.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Seeing the hate against Jota tonight, Wolves may even be able to buy him back. Doesn’t look like he’ll play much the rest of this season.

He is the 4th highest scorer in the Premier League and has over 20 in all competitions this season

I don't want Liverpool to win anything else this season. I can't stand the pundits who somehow always manage to talk about Liverpool in a pre-match build up, even when Liverpool aren't playing and there is no reason to actually talk about them.

Carragher is the worst for doing this. He could be doing the build up to an over 65's women's 5-a-side match and he would still find a way to drop in a comment about Klopp.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I dont want them to win anything, their fans are absolute spunk trumpets, as well as Klopp, would love to smash him in his pearly whites! . I work with a Liverpool fan and he is insufferable on the morning meetings. he also has an hate for Villa, said Stevie G needs a big club to manage not a small time club like Villa,  seems to think Birmingham is the bigger club as well 🤣 So yeah i hope Madrid win the champions league, Chelsea win the FA cup and City win the League.

I also work with a Wolves and Stoke fan..... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, calcifer said:

I work with a Liverpool fan and he is insufferable on the morning meetings. he also has an hate for Villa, said Stevie G needs a big club to manage not a small time club like Villa,  seems to think Birmingham is the bigger club as well 🤣

Sounds like he should have been aborted at 3 months, the word removed.

• Haha 2

Â