Midweek Football 2/5 May

andykeenan

Just now, tomav84 said:

bournemouth to a man have been excellent

all 12 of them

jammy feckers

When you see that Stuart Atwell is ref then you know what’s going to happen. Haven’t seen such a ridiculous refereeing performance since the last time I watched him ref.

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

nah to even be in this position is a great effort. they'd have known deep down playoffs was the most likely outcome. i'd still put them favourites

Hope so. If they get luton in play offs i fancy them to beat them.  As long as they avoid sheff utd until final they have a very good chance

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Haven't seen Liverplop this rattled since we beat them 7 2 . They have been total gash. Lets see how good Klopp is at half time. Its time for him to earn his keep

apparently that game hasnt happened as all i have read this is Liverpool worst performance in four years

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We always do shit against Bournemouth for some reason. Another 6 points less next season then 🤦‍♂️

dont. i cant cope with them beating us again.

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I really thought that Bournemouth would fall apart once they got relegated and Howe left. They are a nothing club with league one levels of support but they have the parachute payments. Nothing else really matters.

parachute payments from a stint in the PL that they cheated to get into

and they have the nerve to complain about hawkeye

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I really thought that Bournemouth would fall apart once they got relegated and Howe left. They are a nothing club with league one levels of support but they have the parachute payments. Nothing else really matters.

And a lot of Russian money - their cinderella story is supported by an oligarch bunging in cash for a decade.

• Like 1

Forest just didn't turn up second half, dangerous right side of Spence and Johnson completely nulified. Not sure why Cooper waited so long to make changes as they were barely keeping the ball from 50th minute mark.

Bournemouth did well but I'd be amazed if they stayed up.

Â