Hopeful Video Footage Request - Villa Norwich

cheltenham_villa

A shameful request for help from my fellow VTers. At the end of the recent Villa Norwich game my son was lucky enough to be thrown the match ball (or one of them anyway) from Tyrone. 

He is absolutely made up and has slept with it every night since. 

Unfortunately as a dad the wrong side of 40 I was more interested in singing than capturing the moment on video. 

I wondered if any others may have accidentally recorded this and wouldn't mind sharing, we sit in the lower holte end.

Ps he's not a sign taker, just lucky enough to be picked out, I'm not a fan of the begging signs, begging posts are fine though.

PPS many others have already shared the "first time Mings has picked out someone in a villa shirt" so we're going to need something a little more original than that. 

• Like 1

Hi mate, not sure where you were sitting but somebody like Max Stokes (villa on tour on YouTube) maybe the kind of people to ask if your on social media also. There are a few others I think too. Hope you manage to find it mate 👍🏻

Edit. Just read you were in lower Holte. I'm sure Max sits upper so may have it. 

Edited by leighavfc

8 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Hi mate, not sure where you were sitting but somebody like Max Stokes (villa on tour on YouTube) maybe the kind of people to ask if your on social media also. There are a few others I think too. Hope you manage to find it mate 👍🏻

Edit. Just read you were in lower Holte. I'm sure Max sits upper so may have it. 

Great tip, Ive just asked my son and now know who that is. Will drop him a message

• Like 1

On 02/05/2022 at 09:37, cheltenham_villa said:

Great tip, Ive just asked my son and now know who that is. Will drop him a message

let me take a look. It maybe on the avtv or Peacock full replay. if it is I can rip it for ya and send you the clip.

edit, checked both, sorry mate. cameras didnt catch it at the end of the game :(

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

let me take a look. It maybe on the avtv or Peacock full replay. if it is I can rip it for ya and send you the clip.

edit, checked both, sorry mate. cameras didnt catch it at the end of the game :(

Thank you for trying mate, really appreciated

• Like 1

Â