Pre Match Thread

maqroll

Ramsey and Bailey out surely means a Buendia start. It sounds like Sanson might come in for Ramsey. Either way, it looks like an opportunity to tinker with the line-up.

Therefore I predict

a3ce22c428831719198a6a5380ef33ab.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

so with ramsey out what do we think? i'd like to see something like this. get mcginn further forward

usual back 5

tim                       luiz

coutinho         mcginn               buendia

watkins             ings

Has to slot Buendia back in surely?

Burnley done well recently but it's still a 4-4-2 team so while seems Coutinho and Buendia get in each others way I think both will find space between their lines and hopefully create stuff.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Ramsey and Bailey out surely means a Buendia start. It sounds like Sanson might come in for Ramsey. Either way, it looks like an opportunity to tinker with the line-up.

Therefore I predict

a3ce22c428831719198a6a5380ef33ab.png

i think more likely is that luiz will come in as an 8 and have tim/marv as the CDM

even when sanson is 100% fit he doesn't get a look in. i cant see him starting when he's barely trained

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i think more likely is that luiz will come in as an 8 and have tim/marv as the CDM

even when sanson is 100% fit he doesn't get a look in. i cant see him starting when he's barely trained

I'd love Iroegbunam at 6 and Luiz at 8. Luiz is a cracking 8. If you regard PC & EB as a 10 I'd say Luiz is possibly the best 8 we've got, yet very rarely plays there.

• Like 3

Martinez

Cash       Chambers          Mings          Digne

Sanson       Chuk         McGinn

Buendia          Ings             Coutinho 

Better team than them on paper, match their intensity and we will win, won't be easy but I'll go 1-2 (Emi & Philippe)

3 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Martinez

Cash       Chambers          Mings          Digne

Sanson       Chuk         McGinn

Buendia          Ings             Coutinho 

Better team than them on paper, match their intensity and we will win, won't be easy but I'll go 1-2 (Emi & Philippe)

Chuk and Sanson?

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so with ramsey out what do we think? i'd like to see something like this. get mcginn further forward

usual back 5

tim                       luiz

coutinho         mcginn               buendia

watkins             ings

Not sure we be allowed play with 12 players 

• Haha 2

We could easily play a 4-2-3-1 as Burnley only play a 2 man midfield

Emi

Cash Chambers Mings Digne

McGinn Luiz 

Buendia   Sanson   Coutinho 

Ings

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Club just showed some highlights of Burnley game from last season.

Don't care what anyone says, Wesley was so good in that one, until Ben Mee basically ended him.

Such a shame

Wasn't it the season before last? I thought last season was the game where we were 2-0 up at and looking comfortable then somehow we went on to lose 3-2

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

yes thanks....In remission from Prostate Cancer, but doing ok so far....Thanks to the medics...( Marvellous people)

On to agreeing......

We are all wired differently ( Personalities) so we see the same things from a different angle/lens.....Thats got to be healthy imo

Even watching the same game, from different stands can throw up Nuances....or you go down the front and see the game at a different pace.....my god its quick, when you get closer to the pitch.

The important thing we all have to remember is, to disagree with a level of courtesy, is gentlemanly and honorable.

It would be pretty dull if we all agreed on everything....but there is a way to disagree and I have to remind myself of that, too.

Mate I’m so glad you’re in remission ❤️ I remember you saying but didn’t want to post that - so it’s great to hear you are well.

Disagreeing is healthy 😊 I never used to disagree in a mature way, but my last few years I’ve seen the error of my ways. Even when @bicksterDMs me telling me he loves the Beatles I now just smile and send him packing.

Or when people tell me Liz Truss isn’t the sexiest lady alive. I just sigh.

Seriously though, I love seeing your comments even if I sometimes disagree. Glad you’re in a good place. 😊

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

Mate I’m so glad you’re in remission ❤️ I remember you saying but didn’t want to post that - so it’s great to hear you are well.

Disagreeing is healthy 😊 I never used to disagree in a mature way, but my last few years I’ve seen the error of my ways. Even when @bicksterDMs me telling me he loves the Beatles I now just smile and send him packing.

Or when people tell me Liz Truss isn’t the sexiest lady alive. I just sigh.

Seriously though, I love seeing your comments even if I sometimes disagree. Glad you’re in a good place. 😊

Really....that changes the tone.......just kidding.🤣

thanks for the kind words.

57 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Wasn't it the season before last? I thought last season was the game where we were 2-0 up at and looking comfortable then somehow we went on to lose 3-2

You might be right mate.

Love Chambers little pre match feature, he said something which would make @TRO proud.

" First and foremost, it's a battle, so you have to physically match and outbattle teams for a start, then we can hope our quality shines through and play some good football, we've got the quality to do it "

• Thanks 1