Tickets

rodders0223

By e mail from the ticket office (regarding season ticket)

If you are still unable to attend the rearranged fixture you will still be able to list your ticket for resale online or over the phone.

On 30/04/2022 at 21:16, The Fun Factory said:

So can someone confirm that if you had sold your ticket in the original date, which was then postponed, your season ticket is still valid for the game? 

If you login to your ticketing account and select my tickets you should be able to see if the game is there

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

It is down with the resale status as cancelled so presume my season ticket is valid for the match?

Would assume so but you could always phone the club to check

On 02/05/2022 at 13:52, The Fun Factory said:

It is down with the resale status as cancelled so presume my season ticket is valid for the match?

Mine says the same, going to assume that the ticket is valid.

On 10/05/2022 at 12:20, rodders0223 said:

So the original ticket is still scanable on the turnstyle?

Not a single email received about this. World class communication,

Most tickets are if has to be rearranged and  if you check the support Twitter account they have said all tickets are valid for the gane 

On 30/04/2022 at 21:16, The Fun Factory said:

So can someone confirm that if you had sold your ticket in the original date, which was then postponed, your season ticket is still valid for the game? 

So you sold your season ticket for the original game but you can attend now that it's been rescheduled - but we're not sure whether your ticket for game has been restored (and the sale cancelled) or whether whoever bought your ticket still has the ticket that is valid for the game?

Have I understood that correctly?

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So you sold your season ticket for the original game but you can attend now that it's been rescheduled - but we're not sure whether your ticket for game has been restored (and the sale cancelled) or whether whoever bought your ticket still has the ticket that is valid for the game?

Have I understood that correctly?

Yes. I went to the ticket office for the Liverpool game and they said that my card will be valid for the game so all good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Now have had a email with a ticket confirmation for £0 and a pdf for my seat. Bit confused now.

Yeah confused me too but the ticket is still showing in my 'Tickets' section on the website.

I asked the club this when I renewed my season ticket. Its for season ticket holders who sold their ticket for the original date, you have now been given a 'ticket' for this match as your card will not be activated for the game. So you will need to download the pdf ticket to gain entry tonight, not your card. I hope this does not cause a load of confusion tonight as it has hardly been communicated well at all.

Â