Ticket upgrade

GingerCollins29

Hi all, would be grateful for some advice from someone more knowledgable...

My mate has offered me his season ticket for this weekemd as he cant make it. He sits with his son, obviously a kids season ticket. If i brought my dad with me, do i need to upgrade the ticket to an adult one? Or can i just use it?

Thanks in advance

45 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Hi all, would be grateful for some advice from someone more knowledgable...

My mate has offered me his season ticket for this weekemd as he cant make it. He sits with his son, obviously a kids season ticket. If i brought my dad with me, do i need to upgrade the ticket to an adult one? Or can i just use it?

Thanks in advance

I've seen people do it with a child ticket and they managed it. I think they are more thorough at the moment though. I didnt even think you could let someone else have your season ticket anymore. I could be wrong

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've seen people do it with a child ticket and they managed it. I think they are more thorough at the moment though. I didnt even think you could let someone else have your season ticket anymore. I could be wrong

You can't upgrade it as it isn't your ticket, but you don't need to.

The ticket holder will need to contact the ticket office to transfer them to your fan ids.

• Like 2

It's probably worth noting that where you've asked "Or can I just use it?" the answer is actually "no".

If your mate is caught just passing the season ticket on to you (even without the whole kids ticket thing) he'll get a warning from the club - your mate should be ringing the club to let them know you're using the ticket, they'll then send you paper tickets for the game.

It's not worth the hassle - get him to call the club and swap the tickets out - they'll charge you the difference between a kids and adult ticket.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Can you not resell your ticket the day of the match?

I've sold it a few times this season but the option isn't there today, is it just too late? Can't attend last minute

Can sell Palace and Liverpool but not this

I think they've changed it to 24hrs before the game now only but I could be wrong.

Â