Ticket availability

CLARETANDBLUEFOXY

4 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Yeah the Dean Smith homecoming was deffo going to be a high attraction for this game. 

I can honestly see naaarwich winning this one. Unlucky at man ure last week and they have put in some battling performances to make up for the lack of quality....coupled with our "can't be arsed, I'm on the beach already" mindset....

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

The lounge option sounds fairly reasonable for a one off game. It is probably not far off what you would pay for the just the seats at Spurs or Arsenal.

Two wrongs don’t make a right in my book. Football is waaay too expensive. Going to San Francisco in August, I can watch the Giants play in the Majors (baseball), for 24 Dollars. Seen the Yankees for a similar amount. Some but not all American sports are prepared to keep prices lower in some areas of their stadia to accommodate fans of every income. They make plenty from merchandise, plus they have large TV deals, sounds familiar. I think the game in this country needs to be careful it doesn’t simply see fans as another source of income to be exploited. 

16 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Two wrongs don’t make a right in my book. Football is waaay too expensive. Going to San Francisco in August, I can watch the Giants play in the Majors (baseball), for 24 Dollars. Seen the Yankees for a similar amount. Some but not all American sports are prepared to keep prices lower in some areas of their stadia to accommodate fans of every income. They make plenty from merchandise, plus they have large TV deals, sounds familiar. I think the game in this country needs to be careful it doesn’t simply see fans as another source of income to be exploited. 

That's because they have over 80 home games a year. Baseball is not a good example as crowds are falling year on year. The average age of a baseball fan is nearly 60.

American football would be more comparable example and they charge insane amounts.

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I can honestly see naaarwich winning this one. Unlucky at man ure last week and they have put in some battling performances to make up for the lack of quality....coupled with our "can't be arsed, I'm on the beach already" mindset....

Yeah it’s quite clear the lads are very “meh” at the moment whereas Norwich are fighting for their lives! 

• Like 1

Â