Midweek Football 18/21 April

andykeenan

I can sense Bruce's post match. player indiscipline for sending off, ref's fault for the throw in leading to the goal and a fluke of the season. Has he started blaming the Baggie fans yet? another 3 in the 2nd half and he probably will

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

No way he means that

I'm genuinely not sure.  It's an awful attempt at a cross from that position - going at it on the volley with the outside of your foot?  If anything, you'd try to open up your foot a bit and take some of the pace off it, surely?

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I'm genuinely not sure.  It's an awful attempt at a cross from that position - going at it on the volley with the outside of your foot?  If anything, you'd try to open up your foot a bit and take some of the pace off it, surely?

My initial thinking was he didn't mean to and it was meant to be a conventional volley to the edge of the 6 yard box, and he's gloriously sliced it 

• Like 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

This United performance is an absolute disgrace. 77% possession, 0 attempts on goal, players strutting around. They must have spent £500m on their starting 11 alone. Shameful. 

They’ve had 77% possession and not a single shot on goal?

That takes some doing.

Â