Ludo king

PussEKatt

I bought a new smartphone recently and while playing around with it I installed "Ludo king"I wouldent give anyone 1p for this game and I want to uninstall it but there is no uninstall option.According to the internet you have to send them an email which results in loads upon loads of spam emails,so i dont want to go down that road if I can help it.

Anyone got any suggestions ? 

There are some apps that ship with devices that come pre-installed on devices that lock down the uninstall option, but AFAIK it's not possible for an app you've installed yourself - was it definitely not one that came pre-installed? What's the phone? Do you just not have the uninstall button in the app settings screen?

I installed the app myself and,no,there is no uninstall button.As far as doing a factory reset is concerned,I could do it but I strongly feel that an app that comes like Ludo king does virtually the same thing as a virus and on top of that I refuse to give in to an a***ho*e app like that.I want to crush it,one way or another because it has really got up my nose now. 

Is it anything to do with your Facebook account.

A google suggests it's a game that you can add to your Facebook profile and play on there.
Maybe there's some connection between that and your phone that's putting it there? Try going onto Facebook and removing it from there.

Could be nothing to do with that. Just spitballing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/05/2022 at 13:55, PussEKatt said:

I un-installed it by going into apps and deleating it from there.I notice on the net quite a few pple are asking,how to un-install Ludo king. 

I’m so confused.   

Stevo985 has the best question.

• Thanks 1

On 06/06/2022 at 03:44, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I’m still wondering

On my smartphone,I go to settings and there is "installed apps" I scroll down to Ludo king and deleate it. 

19 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

On my smartphone,I go to settings and there is "installed apps" I scroll down to Ludo king and deleate it. 

Yeah that’s how you eventually uninstalled it. Which is the way everyone would uninstall an app. 

Before that, when you couldn’t uninstall it, what were you trying?

Before that I was doing a long press on the Ludo king app itself and looking for the option to deleat,which never came up.If you look up "how to uninstall Ludo king"on thr internet you will see heaps of ppl having problems trying to uninstall Ludo king.The makers of Ludo king want you to send them an e-mail and they will reply with instructions of how to deleat Ludo king.

Â