Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/22 at 23:00

Can’t wait until we lose to Spurs next match, another lovely losing streak on the cards again. Losing streaks is about the only thing we’ve done consistently this season.

Rudderless as a club, no identity, average players who can only perform once every 3 games. Players who seem to save everything for their international games.

Really struggling to take any positives from today and the season in general…

• Like 1

Toothless upfront, leaky defence and a midfield that is not fit for purpose.

Not sold on the manager either and the thought of giving home 100 million to spend on over the hill players is a concern

Just now, Herman22 said:

Wolves are fast becoming the new Burnley. A horrible team full of really dirty players who get away with it due to weak refs. How they wasted 2mins in added time and nothing was added on tells you all you need to know. 

What does it tell us?

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

About 2 mins of time wasting in stoppage time not added on?

You could guarantee had it been the other way round it would have definitely been added on. I really don't think we deserved anything, tbf. 

1 minute ago, NoelVilla said:

Young MOTM. Shit performance overall but could have gotten a draw but Wolves could have scored more in the first too.

Not impressed with playing McGinn and especially not in that position.

Agreed, McGinn is useless in DM. Either take him off or play him further forward. 

• Like 4

Sansom going off was a ridiculous decision. We look like we have never played with each other and world class players look like championship players.We can't change a game with our subs  either it's like watching a slow motion car crash. 

• Like 1

Fed up of these abject bottlers. Fed up of Gerrard’s tactics and shit subs. Fed up of McGinn. Fed up of Watkins. Fed up of this seasons crap kit. Why do I support this godforsaken bloody club lol 😂 

• Sad 1

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

About 2 mins of time wasting in stoppage time not added on?

Happens all the time. So annoying. About time they started stopping the clock so we actually get 90 mins of football for once.

Crap, comical, classic Villa performance.

Ready for the season to end. Watkins has been garbage all season, as has McGinn. Dont look like a team at times. Played like clowns today again, fed up like most fans of seeing a weak side that are too easy to beat. 16 defeats already now, going for the 5 straight defeats again. We’ll end up finishing 15th at this rate. Come save us Lord Nakamba

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

I don't see £300k PW difference between coutinho and buendia

I want to sign coutinho but I’ve always thought if we don’t get him Buendia can do a similar job. The problem for coutinho today is he had a non existent midfield behind him, he was in our own half trying to get the ball moving. Same problems we had with jack. Our midfield is shocking. 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

To be fair when you have McGinn who's class for Scotland and shite for us, an a goal scorer who don't score, what chance has he got.

So is it how we use the player then? That's down to manager.

Â