Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/22 at 23:00

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Watching that back, it was never a penalty. Where was the keeper supposed to go, Watkin's ran into him.

but we have to live with the ruling, that he was first to the ball.....That seems to be the bench mark, and whats rolled out to us, when we are on the receiving end of such decisions.

It can't be heads you lose tails you lose......because that what it would imply, if it wasn't given.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TRO said:

but we have to live with the ruling, that he was first to the ball.....That seems to be the bench mark, and whats rolled out to us, when we are on the receiving end of such decisions.

It can't be heads you lose tails you lose......because that what it would imply, if it wasn't given.

Difference is when we get those decisions they mean nothing its just a consolation. When its against us it would no doubt end up being the winner/equaliser

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Nobody but me voted for Young as MotM. You guys know nothing about football.

Kinda wanted to but the OG kept me from doing it. Think he was actually very good apart from that.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Just watching the highlights again and after McGinn slipping and then Konsa slipping for the first goal, I noticed that Young also slipped as he was attempting to head the ball away which ultimately ended up going off his shoulder into his own net. You've got to wonder why Villa players seem to slip a lot more than other teams' players seem to. 

Saying that, we didn't seem to have much fight in us and in my opinion only Buendia, Young and Martinez looked like they wanted us to win. 

After watching Spurs today we could be on the wrong end of a severe scoreline in the next game unless we have our wits about us. Spurs looked very good especially in the second half. They're quick on the ball and drive it fast from midfield. 

11 hours ago, Quofan said:

Just watching the highlights again and after McGinn slipping and then Konsa slipping for the first goal, I noticed that Young also slipped as he was attempting to head the ball away which ultimately ended up going off his shoulder into his own net. You've got to wonder why Villa players seem to slip a lot more than other teams' players seem to. 

Studying the manager on Youtube to try copy his famous moment

22 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Difference is when we get those decisions they mean nothing its just a consolation. When its against us it would no doubt end up being the winner/equaliser

Yeah.....It kinda smacks of us losing most games now by the odd goal.....there is a message in there somewhere.

Its like we don't do enough to win.....but just enough, not to get slagged off....there's a kinda bad smell about it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Quofan said:

Saying that, we didn't seem to have much fight in us and in my opinion only Buendia, Young and Martinez looked like they wanted us to win. 

After watching Spurs today we could be on the wrong end of a severe scoreline in the next game unless we have our wits about us. Spurs looked very good especially in the second half. They're quick on the ball and drive it fast from midfield. 

If we play open, like Newcastle did....we'll be cooked.

We will struggle going toe to toe or expecting to out score them.

We need to stop their best players from playing.....Like Wolves did to Coutinho.....but lets be honest, who have we got, to do that.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, TRO said:

If we play open, like Newcastle did....we'll be cooked.

We will struggle going toe to toe or expecting to out score them.

We need to stop their best players from playing.....Like Wolves did to Coutinho.....but lets be honest, who have we got, to do that.

Chambers maybe could do a man to man on Kane and stop the supply to Son.  He was unlucky to be dropped anyway imo. 

Â