Weekends Football 1/3 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

After some horror windows Spurs really have bought well.

Yeah shipping out Ndombele and Dele Alli and getting in Bentancur and Kuluveski for about 30m is best window from Levy since about 2017.

Spurs still got a big chance of 4th so in that situation I think Kane stays one more season as he just wants to play CL for someone.

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Kulusevski & Bentancur have transformed them. Conte will have them in very good shape for the start of the new season.

I love how the Villa Talk section is now questioning if Coutinho is good enough, and was sure that Bentacur wouldn't be good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I love how the Villa Talk section is now questioning if Coutinho is good enough, and was sure that Bentacur wouldn't be good enough. 

Wouldn't be good enough because Juve4europe declared him as shit and not good enough for them 

He's a contender for most bizarre player thread we've had 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Wouldn't be good enough because Juve4europe declared him as shit and not good enough for them 

He's a contender for most bizarre player thread we've had 

Seemed Bentancur was stalling a bit regardless of our interest so think it was just a case of manager who knows Serie A well coming in plus living in London.

Was also bemused at the negative reaction regarding him. He's better than Bissouma that's for sure.

Â