Weekends Football 1/3 April

andykeenan

7 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Martin Tyler is such **** wet cabbage. Every time Kasper Schmeichel touches the ball he reminds everyone that Peter Schmeichel used to play for Man Utd.

Prick.

Martin Tyler has always been a rocket polisher, even before that Aguero shit 

Him and Andy Gray were absolute pricks

• Like 1

Really enjoying this Rangers - Celtic match, and it’s just dawned on me that it’s largely down to the fact that there’s no VAR and the officials actually seem competent (the ref is having a great game in fact and allowing it to flow).

• Like 1

Everton really are poor, fat frank has made them worse and I didn’t think that was possible, mate who’s an Everton fan can’t see them staying up with the fixtures they have upcoming 

I'm not criticising anyone here for having a pop at Martin Tyler but all I will say is that the times I met him behind the scenes at VP he was an utterly charming and very modest man. No side to him at all.

Yes, perhaps he should've hung up his mic by now but I still like him as a commentator - apart from the  "....and it's liiiiiive !" OTT remark.

Each to their own I guess...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Everton really are poor, fat frank has made them worse and I didn’t think that was possible, mate who’s an Everton fan can’t see them staying up with the fixtures they have upcoming 

Everton's fate is in our hands, as we have to play Burnley twice. I know we invite shit teams to turn us over with ease but Burnley simply must go this time. Three wins all season.

I think Everton are safe.

Just.

Â