Pre-Season Friendlies & (AUS Tour)

Kingman

58 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What is the level of our support in Australia, good? 

We are reasonably well supported but definitely a drop away from the big 6 to us and the likes of Everton.

ManU will have more fans there but I feel we will be more passionate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just been on the Villa shop website and got shirts for my Australian partner and my daughter, me and my boys already have them, had to get bobble hats and scarfs for us all too as it will be the harsh Perth Winter after all!

Shirts are only $62 right now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Ill be at the Villa Vs ManUre game with my favourite "Mita Copier" lace neck shirt and my Villa scarf, in my wheelchair with the oxygen tanks. 

2 - 1 To Villa

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

What is the level of our support in Australia, good? 

There's a large cliff after the top 6 to the rest of the teams but we're around the mark in the next group of clubs like Everton and Newcastle.

Leeds are quite popular because of Harry Kewell and Mark Viduka and probably sit above the other similarly sized clubs.

Playing a big 6 club anywhere in the country and we'd be lucky to have 5% of the fans in the stadium

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Villa end tickets sold out in 4 minutes, not sure why I bothered registering my interest. Scalpers dream. 

I think it was less than that for the Brisbane game. I was on and in the purchase tickets section right on 1pm and couldn't get mine - I was going for 6 and it declined straight away...tried for 2 and same thing. Got 6 tickets in one the bays along side anyway, so close enough to the supporters section.

Super pumped to see them in my home city and hoping we get access to a training session if they put one on too

• Like 3

So Ive ended up getting up a ticket through the Villa website in the Villa end. I'm happy to be going, however the way the club has treated us an official supporters group is disgusting in my opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Villa end tickets sold out in 4 minutes, not sure why I bothered registering my interest. Scalpers dream. 

Mate try again, i just picked up two in the Villa end....tried at 1pm and gave up, ticketec said sold out

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, soezetoc said:

Mate try again, i just picked up two in the Villa end....tried at 1pm and gave up, ticketec said sold out

Yeah mate I got one 😊 any chance you're in bay 510?

Edited by Villan_of_oz

On 28/04/2022 at 13:34, Villan_of_oz said:

Looks like all being well I'm going to Brisbane to see Villa v Leeds. Never in my life did I think I would actually see Villa play live.

This is amazing. I’m honestly so pleased for you ❤️

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AJ said:

All done, got my tickies.

Heading up to the game in Clownsville too.

Can I ask what bay mate? Msg me if you'd prefer. I'm just hoping to meet one VTer while I'm up there