Pre-Season Friendlies & (AUS Tour)

Kingman

12 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Brilliant! Any Perth people on here got a box at Optus? Room for one more!? 😉

No unfortunately not could fill a box with my tribe.Can't wait my Bday next day too what a present. Plus we have the best game too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baldivisvilla said:

No unfortunately not could fill a box with my tribe.Can't wait my Bday next day too what a present. Plus we have the best game too

Same here trying to workout how many tickets to get. Can't believe they're actually going to be here!

Edited by villan_007
Mis-read
  • Like 1

Finally Villa come to Australia, and they pick the two cities furthest from me 😭 my Mrs is keen for me to go as she knows how much I want to see us live. Meeting with the local supporter group tonight to see what the go is. If any on here are going, even if you've disagreed with me 😅  maybe we can meet up for a pint if I make it up there.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Finally Villa come to Australia, and they pick the two cities furthest from me 😭 my Mrs is keen for me to go as she knows how much I want to see us live. Meeting with the local supporter group tonight to see what the go is. If any on here are going, even if you've disagreed with me 😅  maybe we can meet up for a pint if I make it up there.

Same! I'm considering going to Brisbane but holding off for now in case they announce more states. To come all the way to Australia and only go to Brisbane and Perth seems strange. Hoping they at least announce Melbourne if not Adelaide.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, baldivisvilla said:

Have heard that Raffles is going to be the Villa pub.

Yep, heard the same. Apparently there will be fan events whilst they are here. Hopefully open training. At the raffles from July 18th I think.

The clubs will set up “home venues” from July 18: Manchester United at the Pica Bar, Leeds United at Gage Roads, Crystal Palace at the Leederville Hotel and Aston Villa at the Raffles Hotel. 

https://thewest.com.au/sport/soccer/manchester-united-leeds-united-aston-villa-and-crystal-palace-heading-to-optus-stadium-for-feast-of-football-c-6527860

Excited Villa v Leeds in Brisbane, tickets on sale 1pm tomorrow our time, credit card ready….

Haven’t seen Villa play live since the play off final in 2019.

Edited by QldVilla

Queensland Champions Cup vs Leeds (July 17, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane); vs Brisbane Roar (July 20, Queensland Country Bank Stadium). Then it's Man Utd (July 23, Optus Stadium, Perth)

UK Pre Season TBC before trip to Australia 

I’ll be in Perth bringing my family from Sydney. Going to get tickets in the supporters section if I can. Kids want to see Ronaldo even though they support Villa so it’s an extra $2k for me by the looks.

I will definitely be at Raffles for pre drinks and sing some songs. Keen to meet up with anyone here!

• Like 2