Pre-Season Friendlies & (AUS Tour)

Kingman

14 hours ago, A'Villan said:

They also made us endure the SAF era whereby they established themselves as the best team in the best league worldwide just as TV deals were offering world conquest rates and exposure. The amount of support that ensued and furthered Uniteds revenue and standing was unequalled.

Could be getting my wires crossed but that is my understanding from last I checked which was some time ago.

As you live in Australia you will know that ManUre tour the Pacific and asia quite regularly.No wonder they are the best supported club in the world.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Hope they televise them. I love that the off season is going to be be short. 

They're being televised by some sort of new broadcaster - that's how we've found out about them, the broadcaster has been bragging about it to try to get subscribers.

It'll be televised but you'll need to get your wallet out.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They're being televised by some sort of new broadcaster - that's how we've found out about them, the broadcaster has been bragging about it to try to get subscribers.

It'll be televised but you'll need to get your wallet out.

probably be on at ridiculous times as well, one of the reasons why Australia will struggle to get a World Cup

• Like 1

I don't know the exact details or how accurate the details in that tweet are, but if correct it might be that it's a completely seperate thing from the tournament that Man Utd and Palace are involved with.

Just prefilled out a booking for flights and accommodation in Brisbane. Will go in store tomorrow and pay once Villa has officially announced the match with Leeds at Suncorp stadium. 

Yessir!

Utv!!

• Like 2

Sporting giants Manchester United will head a blockbuster weekend of English Premiership football at Optus Stadium in July.

The Red Devils will be joined by Leeds United, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace for the two-night International Festival of Football.

Leeds United and Crystal Palace will clash on Friday July 22 with Manchester United taking on Aston Villa the following day. 

https://thewest.com.au/sport/soccer/manchester-united-leeds-united-aston-villa-and-crystal-palace-heading-to-optus-stadium-for-feast-of-football-c-6527860

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Brilliant! Any Perth people on here got a box at Optus? Room for one more!? 😉

Or two more? Actually I am going to take the family over from Sydney so 4 more in the box plus accommodation would be good :)

• Like 1