Kalvin Phillips

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, John said:

He's a top player, only Rice is better in my opinion in that position. They would want £80m minimum for him though (£30m more than we would have got JWP for), given he is an England ever-present (when available) and as he comes from a Leeds family, I still suspect we would struggle to persuade him that his future should be at Villa Park, if we decide to try to again, having been turned down by him and his late grandmother once. 

In England or just in general? 

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah but it’ll piss off the occasional Leeds fan that visits our forum so that’s a bonus 😉

They never come on here anymore... I wonder why! :D 

• Haha 2

£60 million for Philips NO THANKS!
What are the club doing if true????  We can 2-4 talents for that. 

Villa should be a club signing the best young talents in the UK/WORLD not signing finish articles. Guehi, Eze and Michael Olise should be at Aston Villa and not Crystal Palace, Tammy Abraham should be here not Danny ings.  What was the point of employing 'the guy famous who signed Kante and Maharez at Leicester' and Lange if we just going to sign players little Mo who works in Tescos Witton have heard of.

Edited by messi11

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

£60 million for Philips NO THANKS!
What are the club doing if true????  We can 2-4 talents for that. 

Villa should be a club signing the best young talents in the UK/WORLD not signing finish articles. Guehi, Eze and Michael Olise should be at Aston Villa and not Crystal Palace,

You’re talking rubbish.

Crystal Palace are 3 places and two points behind us. And why are those players at Palace rather than Chelsea/Liverpool/City etc?  Because they are exactly that, talents that haven’t yet achieved anything. 

Like it or not, to move to the next level you need a few “finished articles” and they cost money. 

Â