Weekends Football 11/13 March

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Why is Mike Dean, from the Wirral, refereeing a game involving Liverpool?!

Odd, considering this is on Wiki:

Dean was originally appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup final at the Millennium Stadium on 13 May 2006 but the Football Association later replaced him with Alan Wiley after concerns were raised about Dean's ability to be impartial towards Liverpool, who are based near his hometown in Wirral

36 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

How the hell was not a red given for that foul on Diaz? The inconsistency from referees is baffling to me. Awful decision yet again. 

I’m not convinced that’s a red, personally. He should’ve absolutely been booked though. 

Commentators just summed it up “it wouldn’t be a Mike Dean game if one set of supporters weren’t on his back…”

It’s not a Mike Dean game, it’s Brighton vs Liverpool, we’re not even meant to mention who the referee is! 

13 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Looking like its going to be 5 losses on the trot for potter and BHA....to think that was us not that long ago!

2 wins over Christmas probably stopped them jumping into a relegation battle

Just now, Zatman said:

2 wins over Christmas probably stopped them jumping into a relegation battle

Tottenham man city norwich and arsenal up next aswell so some tough fixtures. Personally I like Potter but at some point if he dosent start putting points on the board then it becomes negligent for the board not to act.

Â