Pre Match Thread

maqroll

that being said, they have only won 1/4! so we certainly shouldnt aim to sit back. Same line up as last night for me, maybe give ramsey a rest and start sanson as i think his ball retention and guile will give us a good mix of posssession and forward thinking passing alongside coutinho mcginn and luiz

25 minutes ago, AJ said:

Anyone letting out a meow whenever Zouma kicks the ball?

As a cat (and dog) owning ex hunt sab (and excuse the pun) he’s going to get dogs abuse from me for 90 minutes. 
I also very much dislike Wet Spam👍

• Like 2

Just now, Robbie09 said:

As a cat (and dog) owning ex hunt sab (and excuse the pun) he’s going to get dogs abuse from me for 90 minutes. 
I also very much dislike Wet Spam👍

I could understand this.

To clarify my position, I absolutely despised what he did, but I wasn't sure if people had moved on from it.

I guess my post was to cop a feel for what would people do when the opportunity presents itself. If people want to rattle him, that's cool. If people have moved on, that's fine too.

3 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don't know. This is just the sort of match where we get complacent, I fear. I hope we play in that fearless and aggressive if slightly wild way we did against City.

I cant see us get complacent. We will be up for this. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bowens definitely out moyes confirms 

Keep out the black and in the red, 

No furballs in Zoumas Bed. 

Reading their forum they couldn’t care less about this one. They are all thinking about Sevilla. Most want Moyes to rotate heavily but somehow I doubt he will.

• Like 1